2.7 Consensus

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Sun Feb 19 00:05:32 EST 2006

Hi all,

There has been a lot of chatter here (in a good way)
about the release of 2.7.  I'm eligible for the
upgrade and have downloaded it and so far have had
zero problems in the tasks I have needed to perform.

However - I'm leery on working on a project for real
given some of the issues being raised (and the statements
from some old hands that they have reverted back to 2.6.*)
and am looking for something positive before committing
to it.  I'd welcome your input on this....

Scott