Disabled files in 2.7

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 22:30:36 EST 2006

Hi Richard,
Yes, the standalone was made in 2.6.1 and that would explain those
issues (time permitting, I'll remake it in 2.7 tomorrow).
But why would the IDE not recognize 2.6.1 stacks that it had opened and
saved? Could it be due to the fact that they contain the Mac OS creator
code that links them to the standalone? Perhaps 2.7 treats this
metadata differently?
Thank you.
Paul