Disabled files in 2.7

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 16 22:16:02 EST 2006

Howdy Paul -

If the rest of the issues you noted were all in the v2.7 IDE I'm
mystified, but I might have a clue on this one:

>  If I try opening one of the stacks previously opened with 2.7 from the
> Finder they will open the standalone (which is correct behavior) but the
> stacks, themselves do not open. Trying to open stacks from the Open
> Stack... menu in the standalone is the same as from Rev 2.7: all of the
> ones previously opened in 2.7 are disabled.

Was the standalone made with v2.6x or v2.7?

If v2.6 was used for the standalone that would explain it, as v2.7 uses
a new file format unknown to earlier versions.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation