Disabled files in 2.7

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 21:32:50 EST 2006

I started using Rev. 2.7 Studio yesterday.
  I quit the program and came back to it later. If I now try opening a
stack with the Open Stack... menu from 2.7 all of the stacks previously
opened with 2.7 are disabled (grayed out, do not open).
  If I try opening one of the stacks previously opened with 2.7 from the
Finder they will open the standalone (which is correct behavior) but
the stacks, themselves do not open. Trying to open stacks from the Open
Stack... menu in the standalone is the same as from Rev 2.7: all of the
ones previously opened in 2.7 are disabled.
  I had been able to work around this by using the Open Recent File menu
in Rev. Until this evening.
  I opened a stack and decided to make some adjustments to it. When I
clicked on the Table tab in the Inspector, Rev froze.
  When I restarted I was able to get the Table tab to open. But, when I
clicked on the Horizontal Grid, Rev froze again.
  Now when I try to open the stack on which I was working (from the Open
Recent File menu - the only option previously working) I get this error
message:

 Stack no longer exists in this location

 According to the Finder, the stack still exists, in the same location.
  Any advice would be appreciated. (OS X 10.4.4, Rev 2.7, Al PB 1.67, 1
gig RAM)
  Paul Looney