RevZilla Reminder re: 2.7 Release

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Feb 14 17:52:44 EST 2006

For those of you who have used RevZilla, keep in mind that with version 2.7
now out, you will have that choice automatically in the "Version" popup of
the "Post a Bug" screen, but it will not default to 2.7 unless you go to the
"Options" tab and change the value in the "Default Version" field to "2.7".

Also, check the bugs you've voted on (go to the "Voting" tab and click "Show
Items I Have Voted On"). If any of the bugs you voted on have been closed,
resolved, or verified, you'll get a dialog box letting you know that. Click
"Yes" to see them in the list. Click the "State" column to sort by the state
of the bug, and then for each bug marked "RESO" or "CLOS", select the bug
and choose "Remove My Votes From This Item" in the action menu in the
lower-left corner of the window. This will allow you to recover your votes
and re-apply them to new bugs. :-)

(NOTE: I will make it easier to recover the votes from multiple bugs for a
future version of RevZilla so you don't have to do them one at a time...)

And for those of you who *haven't* tried RevZilla, you can download it at:

  http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/RevZilla2.htm

Thanks for listening!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software