Revolution RUMORS!

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Mon Feb 13 08:37:00 EST 2006

Le 13 févr. 06 à 14:11, Charles Hartman a écrit :

> On Feb 13, 2006, at 12:45 AM, Scott Kane wrote:
>
>>> By-By DreamCard?
>>
>> Is there really a market for it anyway?  I mean, apart from
>> education most people want to compile binaries...

I repectly don't agree at all with that, at least in about web-
enabled application's development. Just have an eye to most of the
leading technologies used to turn the web development in a powerfull
and rock-solid usable way so see that Rev is in the right way with,
perhaps, five to ten years forwards advance...

PHP, Javascript, AJAX, Ruby, Python, Plone-Zope, etc... are great to
zap the Java dynosorus from a design point of view. Rev applications
servers are just not enough knowed to be able to let us code great
apps in a more suitable way than the upon named script-based
environments.

Thanks RunRev,

--
Pierre Sahores