Getting Started with a Database

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sat Feb 11 11:18:04 EST 2006

What platform? On OSX I was in a similar position recently, and I
settled for MySQL (downloadable) with Blue Mango's (Trevor DeVore's)
libDatabase 2.0 (ditto). This way's free. The libDatabase isn't
strictly necessary (it's a wrapper around revdb functions), but it
makes things a *lot* simpler and more rational.

Charles