PayPal, Kagi, esellerate. Splitting revenue

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Fri Feb 10 00:29:46 EST 2006

On Feb 8, 2006, at 8:41 AM, Lynn Fredricks wrote:
> Andre's module for working
> with KAGI is worth looking at - I havent seen it since last year's
> RevCon,
> and the devotion shown by KAGI towards Rev developers is admirable.

Andre is working on it still. A series of calamities has beset him
over the last several months but I do get reports from him. The
latest is his internet connection disappeared and he's doing dialup.
But I have hope that it will see the light of day real soon.

Kee Nethery

PS: Yes we do royalty splits on products. The common usage is
language translation and support/marketing in that language. The next
most common is when a group works together to bring their separate
skills to a product. The third is straight up technology licensing
fees. The formula for paying folks can be pretty much any formula
that can be applied to an individual transaction. If you can
calculate it with a spreadsheet we can implement it in our accounting
system.