Blured Printout of Textfield Over Image

Thomas Bähler toeloop at swissonline.ch
Thu Feb 9 14:23:08 EST 2006

Hi Jacqueline, Hi Mark

To compose the image that lies behind the textfield I manipulated the
alpha mask pixel by pixel.
I thought that might be the cause of the blured printing of the
Textfield. I tried a workaround with the import snapshot command. The
snapshot was taken with the textfield hidden. Then I set the
imagedata of another image to the snapshot, moved the image with the
alphamask out of the way  and put the textfield back on top. But the
result was the same. So I think Jacqueline is right and I have to
wait for the next RunRev Release; unless Mark tells me how to treat
an image so that it doesn't have an alpha mask or 1-bit-mask.

Thank you very much for the clarification!

Thomas