Re: How to stay on a card when repeating a « find »

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sat Feb 4 10:45:28 EST 2006

Le Saturday, 4 Feb 2006, à 15:34 Europe/Paris, Eric Chatonet a écrit :

> Bonjour André,
>
> You could have a look at the way by which this problem is handled in
> the IDE (searching in a script): the answer is there :-)
Bonjour Éric,
I am really sorry, but I don't catch what you are suggesting to me by
that first sentence ; where should I have had a look to find how this
problem is handled in the IDE? I get the feeling that I am missing some
information source !?

> For your convenience:
>
> function FindNext pDoSelect -- returns a boolean according to a
> successful next find
Anyway thanks a lot for the function ; I am going to study it before
choosing (likely more "pro" than my handler, but it is a bit complex
isnt' it ?)

all the best from Grenoble
André