[OT] Shafer eBook on "Printing in Rev" Released

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:31:31 EST 2006

I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of my latest
Revolution SmartEBook, "Printing in Revolution." It's available for $5
from the Shafer Media Store at:

http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech/tech4_printing.html

This self-updating PDF includes several test stacks and covers
everything in basic-to-intemediate printing requirements that should
meet the needs of 90% of Rev development.

(If you were a Revolution Pros member, you will soon receive
instructions for downloading your free copy.)