Runtime Revolution Joins Graphics Industry Leaders to Sponsor Renderosity Holiday Art Contest

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Fri Dec 22 15:21:32 EST 2006

> > Renderosity Holiday Art Contest. The Renderosity Art
> Contest runs through the end of December 2006.
> > It isnt too late to enter!
>
> No, but it does seem a bit late to create anything.

You might be surprised what people can come up with in a day - video could
be a challenge but Ive seen some 3D images produced in one day or less that
are amazing.

If you are new to 3D, I strongly recommend Vue from e-on software. Its
reasonably priced, easy to get started with, and renderer is excellent.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd