What's Up With RevCon West?

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Thu Dec 21 13:23:56 EST 2006

> As soon as we had decided to cancel this year's show, we
> notified Kevin and Lynn at RunRev. We did not want to
> announce our decision in a way that could harm the
> community's perception of the ongoing value we place on the
> technology. They asked us to hold off until they could make
> their own conference plans clearer.

Dan,

Im snipping out the portion of your email where it diverges from Runtime's
perception of events. It is always in the mind of a vendor to manage their
own events. You've put together two great shows that Ive been to - that
being said - once you told us that you were not going to run RevCon - we had
to make a decision to assess a vendor run event *in its absence*.

There's a lot of speculation in your post which is misinformed and should
not be discussed on an open forum in any event.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd