Developer's Conference in Vegas?

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Thu Dec 21 11:44:12 EST 2006

Actually, Chipp and I had NOT announced that we were not going to hold
RevCon West again this year. We had in fact *decided* not to and we had
shared that information with RR *confidentially*. They had asked us *not* to
announce it until they could announce *their* conference plans because they
had apprently decided they needed to host their own conference in any case.

This premature non-announcement is disconcerting. Chipp and I had planned a
clear announcement of our intention after RR informed us it was time to do
so.

Dan