Developer's Conference in Vegas?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Dec 21 09:20:26 EST 2006

Did anyone notice this little nugget in the Newsletter?

At 10:16 AM +0000 12/21/06, Runtime Revolution Ltd wrote:
>At CES in Las Vegas, on 9-11 January, Lynn Fredricks will be be
>supporting the U3 project as well as scouting a location for our
>upcoming developer conference.

Ummm.... Chipp, Dan... what does this mean for the future of Revcon?
Quite frankly the bustle of LV doesn't seem appropriate compared to
the wonderful and small independent gathering in Montery, CA.

No offence to the fine people of Lost Wages, but I don't think I'd
want to go there. That gambling/showbiz scene is really depressing.
And probably more expensive.
--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o