Radio Button Question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Dec 17 16:25:21 EST 2006

Hi Charles,

Probably, your script didn't work because the autoHilite of the
button is set to true. Why don't you forget about this script and
simply group your radio buttons? In the property inspector of that
group, select "Hilite one radio button at a time". This sets the
radioBehavior to true.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 17-dec-2006, om 22:21 heeft Charles Szasz het volgende geschreven: