Radio Button Question

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Sun Dec 17 16:21:03 EST 2006

I have three radio buttons on the second card of a two card project.
Each radio button has a script. I used the following script in a
button on the first card:

on mouseUp
     set the hilited of button "radio1" to false
     set the hilited of button "radio2" to false
     set the hilited of button "radio3" to true
     send mouseUP to button "radio3"
  end mouseUp

I used the mouseUp command because my script for radio button
"radio3" was NOT being executed despite setting the hilite property
to true.

Is there a better way to do this without using the moueUp command?

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com