no default printer

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sun Dec 17 14:50:17 EST 2006

I seem to remember reading about this some while back but haven't
been able to dredge it up in BugZilla or the UseList.

If a default printer is not selected in the OS, does this cause
trouble when when trying to print or use formatForPrinting ?  I was
having a problem with the IDE quiting in XP and am suspicious this
might have been the reason.  If so, is there a way to determine
whether a default printer is assigned?  I'm developing this on 2.6.1
currently.

-Scott Morrow
Elementary Software