Touchscreen Hardware

David Brooks dbrooks at unlserve.unl.edu
Wed Dec 13 11:35:02 EST 2006

Any information prior about touchscreen hardware experience will be
appreciated.

The task is to create four interactive centers at a local zoo where
children will make observations of animals and make choices based
upon those observations.

Our plan is to run this with RunRev on Mac Minis, and to access
(service) those computers using either bluetooth or rf mice and
keyboards. The users will access only through screen touches.

Essentially the entire Zoo audience is aged 18 months to 9 years plus
mommies and daddies. We are expecting serious wear and tear.

Thanks in advance for any information or advice.

Dave Brooks