Creating reports from a Garmin 60CSX GPS...

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Dec 13 11:30:04 EST 2006

I just talked with the Advantrack support people and their report package
<http://www.advantrack.com/sw_pro_mapping.htm> was created in-house and he
wouldn't say whether they were OEM-ing a generic brand.  They can identify
and isolate a way-point to a city block or range of addresses.  We can then
assign a name if, for instance, it's a frequently visited address, and the
software will recognize the location then deliver the name in the reports.

Their report package only supports a PC... Jim

--

www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca/ns   www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139