[ANN] Creating paths for animation

John Craig jc at spl21.net
Tue Dec 12 03:35:46 EST 2006

Hi, Judy - I hope it lives up to expectations!  I've updated the library
(v0.11) to let you script animations using the paths you create.
The latest files are on http://www.molekular.co.uk/ - including a small
demo stack.
I've also updated Steam Roller as there was a bug when overwriting an
existing path saved in a stack.

JC