standalone/mysql/database files

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Mon Dec 11 18:34:16 EST 2006

Is there a way to build the standalone with mysql and the database files
included in the build?
What I have is a stack that starts and stops mysql using xampp, then I have
a database within that the user will add too using the stack.
If there is no way to have these files included in the standalone build what
is the best way to include these files so that a user can not just remove
the database file and open from phpadmin?
this is all on a u3 drive and works fine, just looking to secure database
files

Thanks
Robert Mann