Multi-standalone communication

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sat Dec 9 04:53:40 EST 2006

Just wondering whether it would be possible/feasible to construct a feature
(or maybe to bugzillae a feature request) of revolution engine, (or maybe a
module or external), that would make different instances of rev engine
running on same machine seeing each other and sharing their global variables
 Maybe such a module/feature could initially be implemented using sockets or
environment variables or shared memory buffer for storing global values...
The attractive side would be that if you declare global vComm in both
instances of application, then the vComm will have same value in all. Hmmm,
my 2 cnts...

Viktoras