Multi-user stack question

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Dec 9 00:52:57 EST 2006

Jim-

> Do I need to use a database (mysql,filemaker, etc) for this?

You don't need to use a database for this, but for something that size
I think you'll be happier with the result if you do. I have a smaller
app that I just converted from being a card-based database system to
using a mysql backend and it's now smaller and faster. The database
linkage isn't hard to work out, but don't bother with the QueryBuilder
junk - my advice would be to get Trevor DeVore's database library and
start from there.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net