Progress bar

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Dec 7 16:00:21 EST 2006

A fairly typical way might be, in a repeat loop:

set the endValue of sb "progress" to the number of lines in
listToProcess
set the thumbPos of sb "progress" to 0
put 0 into lineCount
repeat for each line L in listToProcess
   doProcessing L
   add 1 to lineCount
   set the thumbPos of sb "progress" to lineCount
end repeat
set the thumbPos of sb "progress" to 0

best,

Mark