Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Dec 6 11:28:45 EST 2006

Hello Richard and Jim,

Thanks to both of you for your suggestions:

Richard: trying to add the username and the password to an http url
unfortunately does not work.
Jim: I did not think of libURLSetLogField and
libURLSetStatusCallback: good idea :-)

Finally as I did not wanted to have too much code to modify...
I ended by using load with a "ftp" form:

put "ftp://" & tUserName & colon & tPassword & "@" & tAddress into tUrl
load url tUrl --
DisplayProgress tUrl --

And it works like a charm.