Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 10:48:36 EST 2006

Here is something I use that generates the *progress data* with ftp and
password:

on mouseup

  libURLSetLogField "field 2"
  libURLSetStatusCallback  "setPercentage",(the long id of this card)
  --bunches of other stuff
  put "trialStackForClient.rev" into FName
  put url ("ftp://user:pswd@client.testsite.com/web/" & FName) into \
      stkToRun
  go stack stkToRun

end mouseup