Morfik

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Dec 1 11:37:48 EST 2006

Its not working with Safari at all and the $5000 price tag was all I
had to see this wasn't for me. Also, as expected, the standalones are
pc-only.

In this day and age it's silly for a company to pretend the mac user
base doesn't exist.. I mean their product should at least create
SITES that Safari can render!

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o