Screen Refresh Problem

John Miller johnmiller1950 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 29 20:35:02 EDT 2006

Greetings All,

I am writing a program that will show the images of any number of
folders in a slideshow.  Before the first slide in each folder is
shown, I show a field telling the name of the folder.

The first time I press the arrowKey, the title field comes up and
then I can press the arrowkey to show the images in that folder.
However, when I go from the last image of the first folder to the
title field of the second folder, the screen seems to freeze up.

The last command in the script is exit to top.  In test lines, just
before I exit, the lockscreen property is false, the various fields
that keep track of which folders and which slides are being shown are
correct, but the screen is just not updated.

In development mode, if I press commandKey-M to bring up the message
box, the screen refreshes and everything is as it should be.

The script is actually exiting, and I am not in an infinite loop.

Has anybody else seen this?

Thanks!
John Miller