Program Icons and Autoplay

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Aug 26 05:14:44 EDT 2006

Hi Graeme,

You need to create icon files with special icon software, such as
IconBuilder, IconoGrapher, LiguidIcon, or IconWorkshop. IconBuilder
is a little complex, IconoGrapher easy but created bad icons for
Windows, LiquicIcon is free but not very intuitive, and I have heard
many good things about IconWorkshop.

Once you have created your icon files, you have to tell the
Revolution Standalone builder which files to use for icons. I am sure
you can figure this out yourself.

You can autostart a CD on Windows by including a text file in the
root of the CD containing the line: open=setup.exe. Setup.exe would
be the path to the application you want to start.

There was a trick on Mac to autostart CDs. I don't know if this is
still possible and it is generally seen as bad behaviour by Mac users.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Convert HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier. Download it at http://
differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 26-aug-2006, om 4:40 heeft Graeme Harlick het volgende geschreven: