Question: MacOS X Bundled Apache Server or Embeded Web Server?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Aug 25 23:43:08 EDT 2006

Pierre:

If a single engine is running as a daemon, and, as we know, Revolution
is no multi-threaded and cannot fork a new  process. What happens if one
of your CGI has a "wait 10 seconds" in it... or a blocking call ?
Doesn't this bring down the entire framework for 10 seconds and all
other attempts to use the engine are blocked for 10 seconds?

Sivakatirswami