revGoURL works in IDE but not standalone

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 16:12:13 EDT 2006

Does anyone know why this would be?

I have a call to revGoURL in the mouseUp of a button. Everything
works great in the IDE, but in my standalone, nothing happens when I
click the button. No error is occurring as far as I can tell. I've
tried checking "the result" as well as placing the bug reporting tool
in my standalone. I can't figure out what's going on. My url is valid
(as I said, it works in the IDE). It's almost as if internet support
is not getting saved with my standalone. But I've tried both letting
the standalone builder search for necessary components and just
manually selecting the Internet component. Neither works. Anyone have
any ideas?

I'm using Rev 2.6.1 and Mac OS 10.4.7.

Thanks,
Chris