Ubuntu audio redux

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 02:59:31 EDT 2006

Thanks, Mark

HOWEVER . . . ("however' should be carved on my gravestone when I go
- alright, alright, I know many people on the RR list will be queuing up
to speed me on my way!) . . .

For those of us who don't have all our Ubuntu boxes connected to the net
one should download:

http://easyubuntu.freecontrib.org/files/easyubuntu-3.022.tar.gz

and then transfer it . . . (mind you, jacking an Ubuntu box and
a Mac together with an Ethernet cable is a bit of a headache;
and, strangely inconsistent).

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006