Scrolling List Field

John Baxter mandozine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 01:14:55 EDT 2006

Mark,
Thanks for your help. I'm getting there, but there are two problems I am
still having:

I have uploaded images and the problems I am having at:

http://www.ukefarm.com/uketab/

I thought it might be easier if there were a visual to help explain what I'm
trying to accomplish. Your code has been very helpful. If anyone has
suggestions on how to fix my problems I listed on the link above, I would
really appreciate it.

John