VS: XML and Revolutin

Sakari sakari.ruoho at academica.com
Wed Aug 16 06:28:47 EDT 2006

Hi Rob!

How about parsing your XML document with revCreateXMLTreeFromFile function
and inserting revStartXMLNode, revEndXMLNode, revXMLStartTree, revXMLEndTree
and revStartXMLData message handlers in the script of you card. Now you can
catch element names, attribute names and the data. Also this way you don't
have to load the document in the memory.

Don't know if this is what you we're looking for, but it's something :D

Sakari Ruoho
Programmer
Academica Information LTD