OT: The passing of Transcript (was Is there a more English-like Programming language than Transcript?)

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Wed Aug 16 06:22:20 EDT 2006

So it was you!

I like Transcript now - I tend to use it when as Paul says "Revolution" or
Rev does not fit the bill - in anarchist circles for instance :) It is
elegant - xScript, xTalk and xCode got my votes at the time - with the main
disadvantage of searches leading you to a wide variety of porn sites.

"Revolution programmed in Revolution" doesn't go down well with me - but of
a mouth full at best, hyperbolic, and not that it matters - logically
confused. Both suffer from non-googleability. Bad marketing.