SuperCard Project to Rev

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Aug 10 03:52:24 EDT 2006

Dear John,

Wha tkind of error does your script return? You could try

on mouseUp
   set the textFont of bg fld 1 of stack "Tablature" to "Guitartab"
   set the textSize of bg fld 1 of stack "Tablature" to 48
end mouseUp

AFAIK, global variables work the same in all xTalks:

global gVar1,gVar2,...

You can put these global variable lists at the start of a handler or
at the top of an entire script.

How do you "leave" the palette? Do you just bring another window to
front or do you close the stack? Do you have a "Set" button to put
text into the fields of the mainstack or should it happen
automatically? I guess a Set button would be easiest:

on mouseUp
   put fld 1 into fld 1 of stack "Your Mainstack"
end mouseUp

To create a palette, eithe rtype in the message box:

set the style of stack "Your Palette Stack" to palette; save stack
"Your Palette Stack"

or open it as a palettte each time you need it, from within a script:

palette stack "Your Palette Stack"

Don't set the style of a stack in the preOpenStack hanler. This will
cause the window to flash.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 10-aug-2006, om 9:30 heeft John Baxter het volgende geschreven: