[ANN] darzTimer, a plugin for high-res timing in development

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Aug 9 17:56:42 EDT 2006

On Aug 9, 2006, at 3:29 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> It always threw an error at:
>
> darzTimerStart
>
> in it's script.

That looks like the plugin is not inserting the library.  You should
be able to see a supporting library listed the right place in the
message box.

> I tried manually inserting:
>
> start using stack "darzTimer"
>
> before it, but still got the error: Handler: can't fine handler

The library stack has a different name.  For windows it would be
"darzTimer WIN32 Helper Lib".  That should have an external loaded.

Hmmm.  Works here.  I'm going to download and go through the motions
and see what happens.

> I can't examine the scripts in the library because they're password
> protected (why?).

Mostly so I can see what the impact is of password protection.  I'm
seeing part of that!  :-)  The first round of pre-pub did not have that.

Dar