Best way to have images in scrolling field?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 17:26:50 EDT 2006

I need to have some images inside a scrolling field.   Each image needs to
have 2 lines of text to the right of it.

How many options do I have?   From what I'm reading able fields, it appears
that I can:

1)   Use a table-field object, put a char in column 1 and set the
"imagesource" of that char.   Then put my text that is to appear to the right of that
image into column 2.   I set the fixedlineheight to FALSE so that the image
height fits in the table.

2)   Use a regular field object - - - which I initially tried.   I used the
same technique as in #1 above.   The problem is that I can't seem to position
more than 1 line of text to the right of the image.   (and it's bottom-aligned)

3)   Use HTMLtext somehow - - - except that HTML tables in fields don't work,
so I ruled out that idea.

4)   Dynamically create graphic objects and text objects, and group them via
code as they are drawn and put a scrollbar on the group.   I really don't want
to go that route.

Do I have any other options?