form email to RevCGI

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Thu Aug 3 17:37:02 EDT 2006

Chris

>  Next, I use ShaoSean's libSMTP and libEmailEncode252 to attach the HTML
> form to an email. I get the HTML based email which looks fine and I fill in all
> the stuff and hit Submit.

what go you mean by "which looks fine" ? did you actually chack the HTML
code received in the email, and especially the line with the GET method to
make sure parts of the code aren't corruped or missing ?

> Again, this works fine if use the HTML as a web page. It only goes blank when
> i do it via email???

which email client do you use ?
could there be any settings that enable / disable the use of forms and submit requests
in HTML code ?

JB