Converting a RunRev App to a Web-Based App?

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Apr 26 12:09:19 EDT 2006

Hi Trevor,

It's using mySQL right now, but I could use any SQL based database.

I'm not sure of the server configuration. The app allows you to
select an image of a certain size or sizes and then it looks it shows
other images from the database with a "compatible" size. For example:

The user selects ImageA, this image is available in (say) 3 sizes
512, 1024 and 2048. It will then search the database and find images
that have the same sizes. It's a little more complex then that, but
thats really the core of it.

This works just fine "in house", but now they want to make it
available over the web so anyone can go to the page and do the same
thing. There is no authentication in terms of getting a User ID or
Password.

All the Best
Dave