new stack in the open stack gallery

Marielle Lange mlange at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 10:10:41 EDT 2006

Dear all,

The open stacks gallery has been updated with new stacks.
http://revolution.widged.com/stacks/

Character Map, by Garrett Hylltun
A Character Map that shows the standard ascii character map. Simple
to view, simple to use.

Use-list digests reader, by your servitor.
Provides a threaded view of use-list digests, for the ones like me
who are in digest mode. Possibility to reply to any thread privately,
to the user, or publicly, to the list. I left some formatting options
that are probably not relevant for any person other than me (I use
this to reformat the posts before posting them on the codes cms).
Feel free to change the stack to better suit your needs.

Note that only stacks added in the last week are visible. Use "added
any time" in the top menu to see stacks older than 7 days.

Best,
Marielle

---
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguist