libURLftpUploadFile limitations

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Apr 25 16:19:39 EDT 2006

Does anyone know if there are any limitations on how many files can
be queued up before failing?  I have the following script managing my
ftp program and have found that some of the files never get
uploaded.  This has been done with file counts in the upper
hundreds.  File counts under 100 seem to upload pretty well.

My next guess would be that I need to upload one file at a time and
send another file to be uploaded once the first completes.  Would
that be the best way to go?

--WALK THROUGH ARRAY AND BUILD FULL UPLOAD PATH FOR EACH FILE TO BE
UPLOADED
     put 1 into x
     repeat aCounter
         put aInternetPath[x] into tInternetPath