GEDCOM and Rev

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 21 18:21:59 EDT 2006

Hi Glen,

I would also love a copy if it is convenient. I built my own
genalogy stack in Hypercard too, and converted it to Rev.
However, I never had the courage to finish the "Export to
GEDCOM" function. I tried wading through the GEDCOM
file specs, and ...... drowned ......

Thanks

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"