PIM

David Vaughan dvk at dvkconsult.com.au
Thu Apr 20 18:28:18 EDT 2006

Mikey

I have one in HyperCard and need to convert it to Rev before I can
buy an Intel Mac. I have the core design for the Rev version but not
a line of code. The old one was first developed in 1989 and
successively refined over the years, now being in V8.30 of 2003. It
is one of three files I _must_ back up to survive fire or theft,
because its journalling functions mean that much of my private and
business life is retained there. So, I do not have what you want but
if you are thinking of building one then I am happy to discuss needs
and implementations off list.

regards
David