PIM

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Apr 20 14:02:46 EDT 2006

Recently, Mikey wrote:

> WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in the day I used to use
> Connections, which was a PIM product that ran in HC.  I'm incredibly
> unhappy with all the PIM's I've used since, so I'm thinking of killing
> myself cranking one out.  Do we have an RR based PIM somewhere?

If you can live with a free-form implementation, you can try one I put
together several years ago.  Execute the following in your message box:

 go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/intouch_x.rev"

As stated above, this does not assign specific fields for name, address,
phone, etc, but instead has 3 resizable panes that contain an index, a data
field, and a notes field (in reality the fields can contain anything).  The
stack is incomplete (printing is not implemented for example), but you're
welcome to to take what you need if it helps.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design