DreamHost CGI not working...

Todd Geist tg.lists at geistinteractive.com
Tue Apr 18 14:02:43 EDT 2006

Posted this on the forum... but kind of in a hurry....

I tried to follow the directions posted on the forum for setting up a
Dreamhost account for Rev CGI, but I am getting an 500 Internal
Server Error.

I placed both the engine and the very simple "hello world" script in
a folder called rev. My FTP client (Transmit) reports that both are
set to 755. My text editor (TextWrangler) reports that the line
breaks are Unix.

Here is my script

Code:
#!revolution

on startup
   put "Content-Type: text/plain" & cr & cr
   put "Hello World!"
end startup

IN my Dreamhost Control Panel I have the "Extra Security" box
checked, and I have "fast cgi support" checked.

Any ideas why this is not working?

Thanks

Todd

--