QT Movie NoteTaker

jeffrey reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Tue Apr 18 11:38:42 EDT 2006

Josh,

He great little app! I am about to start an exhibit project and we
will be creating a whole bunch of small videos (in dv) for the
exhibit over the course of a year and the video editor is on the
opposite coast, so this will really come in handy! I love little apps
like this that fill a small but great need simply and cleanly! we
have struggled with this in the past, you just made our lives a
little easier! Nice use of rev!

Next feature request could be to do the opposite where you could load
someones note file along with the movie and click on the time code in
the notes to jump the movie there for review and posting a set of
reply comments!

thanks!

jeff reynolds

On Apr 18, 2006, at 9:48 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com