Windowshade control updated, ready to test

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Tue Apr 18 11:35:27 EDT 2006

There was a bug in the windowshade control I made available a week
ago. There is a new version available to try out that should fix the
problem. To test, run this in the message box:

go url "http://www.inspiredlogic.com/windowshade/windowshade2.rev"

I still don't know exactly what the bug was, but I think it's fixed.
Anyone who wishes is invited to try stepping through the code for
setting the number of panes. At least when hitting the debugger
because of the bug, I couldn't step through my code. The debugger
would step through a few statements, and then run even though I
clicked step in.

<sigh>

So I fixed it just by looking at it, deciding what might be upsetting
it, and changing that.

At least I think I fixed it. Bang away ;-)

gc