MP3 ?

Garrett Hylltun garrett at paraboliclogic.com
Mon Apr 17 14:53:27 EDT 2006

Francis Nugent Dixon wrote:
> Hi from Paris,
>
> Is there a way to play external MP3 files in Rev ? I can't find
> any references to this in the doc (Rev 2.6.1 Build 152).

In the Rev Docs, read the "Player object".

"player object

Platform support:    Win32, OS X, MacOS, Linux
Introduced in version 1.0

A control that displays a movie or sound file."

If I have that right that is.  And If I remember correctly, it uses
QuickTime as it's engine.  So the only prerequisite for distribution of
anything you make using that is that QuickTime be installed on the end
users system.

-Garrett